Know the truth before you ever hear a word! Approximately 80% of
communication is expressed non-verbally. When you know how to unlock the secrets
of people’s nonverbal cues, you’ll always have the upper hand in any situation.
In The Power of Body Language, former FBI counterintelligence officer and
recognized global expert on nonverbal behavior Joe Navarro teaches you how to
"speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and
look for revealing behaviors.
* How the subconscious limbic system drives all body language
* Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings
* What thumbs, feet, and a simple handshake reveal about moods and motives
* The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
* Simple non-verbals that instantly establish trust and communicate authority
* Why things taught about non-verbals in the 70s and 80s are incorrect
* And much more!
Armed with the power of body language, you’ll be able to sit in a business
meeting and know what your boss and colleagues are really thinking and feeling
what your children are really saying when they come home from a friend’s house
the perfect time to close the deal in sale or negotiation. You'll even learn how
your own body language is influencing your boss, family, friends, and